Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Planning An Inter-Covid19 Times Trip

It's been six months already that I've been working with extra shifts and lo and behold I have saved a lot of money. Now I felt that I needed some much needed vacay so I decided to book a vacation to Cancun and Mexico City since Mexico had opened any US citizens can visit the country.

It's been a long time that I have not traveled and so I took the risk this time despite that Covid19 is still on the rise. I guess this thing will not ot until a vaccine will be out to ate the virus. But at this time since there's no luck to stop it people doesn't care anymore on what they are doing. But for me, I am very bored and tired from working 12 hours-a-day for five days.

 I've been itching to travel since at this time of the year I always plan to go on a long trip to my favorite place in this globe... Europe. I am an avid Europhile so I always go their every year. But since it is Covid19 time, and Europe is close to any US citizens, I will opt to go to my neighboring country down south. I've been there several times and I just can't help coming back there. Me and my cousin will embark the first leg to Cancun, Mexico for my extended birthday celebration.

We will spend out Halloween and Dia de los Muertos there. We will explore Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Tulum. We will bask on the colorful and sunny Carribean Beach of Islas Mujeres, Cozumel and Tulum. We will have a blast there and enjoy our trip to the fullest for this is our first trip during Covid19 times. For sure we will appear like freed animals from the picket fences. Hahaha.

And a week after that, I will fly again to Mexico City and spend 6 days there. Just winding everywhere and compensate for the lost time of traveling this year. Thank God that the country had opened many tourists for this Covid19 scare times.

Now that America is in chaos because of the forthcoming elections I guess it will take a while for peace to settle in. The opposing liberal party was the culprit for igniting this riots and anarchy just because they oppose and hate President Trump.

Ah well, I still pursue traveling despite of the scare. As long as I took precautions and stay away from crowded places. I will make sure I will enjoy this trips and will have a blissful blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment