Wednesday, September 23, 2020

The Reticent Dr. W

It seems that things at work was back to where it was. I felt relieved that Dr. W had forgiven me. Now I can handle his patients. I will be more careful this time when it comes to him. Thanks to Ate Shirley for talking to him and backing me up.

You just didn't know what I felt before when he got mad at me. I felt awful and it seems that I am no good at all. I mean this doctor can flick his fingers, like Thanus, and then all my credentials will be lost. But I don't think he is as villainous and mean he is as perceived by my other colleagues.

I mean every person has their soft part, so I guess Dr. W has one. If he has none then maybe he would not forgive me. I am just fortunate that he gave me another chance and that I will treasure and learn apart.

So far the people in the administration knows about what happened and initially they instructed the house supervisor to not assign me to his patients which they followed. I thought I will get suspended that time. But lo and behold they did not. Maybe they realized that they needed me because in reality the facility is short of staff. And that's the other reason that Ate Shirley had explained to Dr. W.

Whew.... I was just lucky enough that he is a forgiving guy despite of the mean outlook. I guess he also gauged each staff whether they can be trusted with his patients or not. And he always did it to me after the incident. Good thing I was kind of responsive at what he ordered and that they were done on time without any miss. I'm just probably making an impression to him so that I can earn his hard-to-get trust.

Now, I have to keep and treasure this trust and will not try to disappoint Dr. W again. So help me God!

No comments:

Post a Comment