Friday, September 25, 2020

On Rainy Days

I hate myself. I hate how compulsive I am. I hate my weakness to online shopping. I just hate my addiction on buying stuff from online. I hate this feeling.....

In as much as I want to save money, I kept buying things online. Every time I saw things on sale from my phone, there is no instance that I won't buy something. It's sale.... and real marked down extremely.

Lately, I've spend a lot for an original Penguin polo shirts. I mean these are authentic Penguin shirts, which I grew up as a child. Only sold for 17.99 a piece. I bought 5. There's also a sale for my favorite T-shirts made by Buck Mason, originally made in America, soft and silky shirts for only 15.00 a piece which is originally priced 60.00. And some summer shorts at J. Crew which was sold for 14.99 each. Haist.... compulsion galore!

I've been paying my Paypal account for 500.00 every 2 weeks just to maintain my balance below 1000 so as not to incur high interest rates. At this time I'm doing good in tapering the balance. Yay!

My focus right now is to lessen and then curtail this compulsion and addiction. It's hard to do "cold turkey" but I have to do it so that I can save enough money in my Savings Account. At least I controlled the money in my savings but the one I cannot control is the money that coming out fast because of my hobby... online shopping.

My house if full of boxes of all these stuff that I bought online which I felt unnecessary because I have enough stuff. I guess it's just for me to feel satisfied and fulfill my thought of buying discounted things which were of high quality and that I won't be buying them at the expensive marked price. The feeling that I bought them cheap is what satisfies me, but after that I regretted buying it because I am not using them.

Hopefully, this compulsion will go away and that my life will turn out normal with no problems at all. That's all I want right now. And to save money as well for the rainy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment