Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Cooking With The Light's Off

I came here without any idea on what to blog. I'm clueless of what to vent out here. I don't know what to do. My head is empty and I don't have any agenda for today.

Usually when I blog I always have a pattern and topic to follow. Everything is being planned out. At least I have an idea of what to write. But right now, I have nothing to write. What's wrong with me.

Aaah.... maybe I will  tell you what happened this morning. I was cooking breakfast. Shredded broiled chicken, split peas, ramen noodles, spinach, tomatoes, onions, and garlic.

I was cooking and in the middle of the process the lights were off. My stove is electric driven and my water heater was also electric. Both where on before the light was cut out while the microwave was heating the roasted chicken. And I was sautéing some tomatoes, onions, and garlic.

I tried the bedroom outlet but it was not working. The one that only working was at at the living room so I decided to transfer the stove there and finished cooking.

Once I'm done cooking, I took my breakfast and texted my landlord that I had a short circuit again and he texted me back that he will fix it when he comes back from work.

I went to sleep and woke up sweating. It was hot all day. I felt like a fried potato on my bed. It was hot when I woke up. I checked if the light's are off and to my dismay my landlord did not fix it yet.  It was a terrible day for me. Haist.                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment