Sunday, August 23, 2020

Pig Project

Today, I woke up quite relieved as if it's just the usual day. I'm preparing myself to go to work. It's my second day overtime and I'm just quite okay with no fatigue or tensions felt. It's just a typical day for me. Tomorrow I will be off but as usual I will work at my other job for more paperworks to finish for eight hours. It's a good day off with pay. Hehehe... Since it's still Covid times, I cannot travel so I decided to work everyday with some overtime in between just to save up when the travel ban reopens. At least I have a hefty savings right now, enough for me to save for the rainy days. Some of my money went to the 'pig project' in the Philippines. I almost spend ten thousand dollars for that project. The pigs will be sold in October. Let's see if this project works then I will invest more of my money for the project. This is just the trial period. It's quite hard to save money every week for the pig's feeds and send it to my cousin in the Philippines who handled this project. At least I have to come up more than four hundred dollars each week for the feeds for four months. It seems that Katherine can be quite trusted for this. She's the one who come up with the idea about the project. She offered me the project first because the pig pen that my uncle was using before was empty so she messaged me and laid out the portfolio. I thought about it a million times and I realized that if I tried it, nothing will be lose from me anyway. I already dipped myself in hot water now so I have to man up this decision and just go with the flow. It's a very hard responsibility but I have to do it, period. We'll see what happens..... and I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment