Sunday, August 23, 2020

I Miss Traveling

Time flies so fast..... August is almost ending and September soon will usher in. I miss traveling in Europe a lot. I always travel every start of Fall Season and apparently this year I cannot travel because of the Covid19 travel advisory. It really sucks but I cannot do about it because there were a lot of scary stories about Covid19 and I don't want to come across with it. I lost a very dear friend from Covid19 and until now the hurt that I felt when she died still lingers like a cut on my skin, it hurts deep. I miss her so much. So for this year, on my birthday in October me and my cousin Val was planning to have a road trip to Monument Valley. I have to make some arrangement early on so that we will enjoy it. I have to book the hotels and see or check what things to do in Utah. Browsing Google.com and checking about Monument Vally gave me some chills and thrills and I cnnot wait till it happens. I am so excited and same as Val. He has a lot of plans as well and suggested a lot of things to do. For sure he did his own research. I was surprise...... I guess local road trips is the new alternative to suffice my love of travel especially in Europe. The change of environment alone will try to divert our minds from the busy environment at work and the community. For sure we will be having fun, God willing. I've been working almost everyday to save up for the upcoming travels but it seems that things had gone haywire recently because of Covid19. The question is, "When will this pandemic ends?" The answer remains unseen since there is no vaccine out in the market yet. I guess it will be a long long time to have this pandemic stopped. Plus the upcoming election is another factor I am considering not traveling. I want to be home when election comes so that I can see and know who will win. Hehehe.... hmm, can't wait for that to happen though.

No comments:

Post a Comment