Saturday, August 15, 2020

My Fave Movie 'Coffee Prince'

Every time I watched a Korean telenovela, I feel so excited. Right now I'm in a marathon of watching an old series 'Coffee Prince'. My.... I was hooked to the plot and the characters were so lovable especially the main cast Eun Chan and Han Gyul. Haist I cannot wait for the next episode. After I worked last Sunday, I went home at midnight. I cannot sleep that time so I opened my Viki app and browsed for some movies. Then I came across 'Coffee Prince' then I watched the trailer and was immediately fell in love. It's a hit-and-miss drama full of hate-and-love tandems but it is very addictive. I am in awe of the characters and I fell in love with the handsome Han Gyul. Despite it was shoot in 2012 the movie looks present except for the phones they're using. I miss my old Nokia phones. Hahaha.... I watched the series parts because I go to work and then when I get home I continue the episodes where I left off. I'm almost finishing up the 17 episode series and as I continue watching the story becomes intense. Haist. By the time I finished it, I guarantee that I'll be more in love with the characters. They are all adorable. I wish there will be Series 2 but it seems that there is not. It's almost eight years now since its inception and there were no follow-up series yet.... but at least I am satisfied with the first series anyway. I love everything in it! This movie will me my third all-time Korean drama movie favorite compared to my all time fave 'Moon Embracing the Sun' and 'Gu Family Book' now changed to 'Kangchi, the Beginning'.

No comments:

Post a Comment