Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Dreaming Of India

I wish I could travel right now. It seems that India is a nice pick. So I checked it out on Google and found out that it is indeed beautiful there. The culture is fascinating, the food appears delish, and the temples seems interesting to visit. Four places I have in mind to explore in India and that is New Delhi, Jaipur, Gwailor, and Agra.

New Delhi, because it is the capital and a typical base city where I can start getting on the train as I do a side trip or day trip in the coutryside. The bustling city is also culturally rich and can offer a lot of spectacular places for me to peruse, food to taste, people to meet, etc.

Jaipur, because of its good reputation in rug making and also being dubbed as 'The Pink City'. I was fascinated of the fortresses and temples in pink colors and I want to see it in person and be in awe of its beauty and splendor.

Gwailor, because it is famous for its sturdy and beautiful fortifications and is just a stone throw away from New Delhi. I can just hop on a train and be there in a jiffy. I am impressed of the tall fortifications on top of the plateau that I am itching to be there and just watch it with jaw open from a distance.

Agra, because of the world famous Taj Mahal. Ever since when I was a child it is my dream to see this beautiful edifice made for the love of a man to his most prized woman. Their romance was interesting and had amazed me because he even made her this almost perfect temple loved by many.

I want that dream to come true.... I want myself to see and feel the real place. Plus the myriad of yummy and intriguing foods and delicacies they have such a tandori, biryani, rich curries, buttery naan, crispy dosas, etc. Oh I can't wait to try everything and just feel their heavenly tastes. Aaaaahhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment