Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Random Thoughts For Last Month

The month of August had gone by so fast. Many things had happened and was surely recorded in the annals of history. All the memories will be gone and forgotten and some will be remembered. My personal life right now is extremely boring. Maybe because of the covid19 situation happening globally. People cannot go out and mingle. And mine was only between work and home and nothing else. As much as I wanted to wander or travel, I cannot even do it because of this covid19 scare. Even going to the grocery store was limited to an early morning eavesdropping and visit wherein there is less people shopping. That's the effect of the spread of covid19 nowadays.

Watching the TV nowadays was even scarier. A lot of protests and riots in some major cities and a lot of black people were shot by the police. I mean those people who really provoked the police to shoot and kill them. After George Floyd there is Jason Blake who was shot in Kenosha, WI lately. He was charging the police and even challenged them by walking towards the them on the street raising a knife with one hand. Hence, he got shot several times at the back.

Even the peaceful protest in Portland, OR was turned into a riot destroying private and public properties and a lot of unnecessary looting. Their stupid mayor was encouraging the rioters to rally and voice their opinions. How stupid! And it came to a point where the rioters went to his apartment and burned it, demanding him to resign. Hahaha.... Now, he showed up in one of the TV network and proclaimed that Trump caused the division of the nation. WTF!!!

*******

The DNC and RNC conventions were the latest talk of the town. As I watched TV it really irked me how bias the media were. It was really obvious that they wanted to overthrow the president and they really disgusts him that much. I guess Trump is the best candidate at this time compared to Biden who is not truthful and was kinda demented now, plus his party had encouraged this chaos happening around us right now.... the riots..... the looting.... the unnecessary burning of the federal buildings.... the toppling down of religious and iconic historical statues and busts....the media bashings.... the BLM and Antifa threats....etc. I admire the president for not being affected by all of this hate and still continued to make the country stable. I also heard the speech of the first lady during the RNC convention and oh my..... there were a lot of comments especially the left side saying that it was overrated. Whatever!!

******

I heard from my cousin in Batangas, Philippines that the pigs were thriving well with only some minor problems. One of the pig was mildly coughing and they started giving him antibiotics and isolated him from the herd. She said that they were growing as expected and teh weights were well maintained. That there is no major problems at this time. I am glad that this project was successful. Hopefully, it will be continued for another cycle or maybe for several cycles. At least people there has jobs to do especially taking care of the pigs rather than just asking money from me and do nothing.

*******

It seems that my work at Sharon Care Center seems toxic nowadays. The DON is not that supportive to the nurses anymore. One time, one of the night RN called off during the day shift and the AM and PM shift texted her and asked her of her decisions regarding the staffing. Can you imagine she did not respond? So the PM RN supervisor texted her that she cannot stay over because she will be working in the other job in the morning. When the PM RN Supervisor left, the building was left only with one licensed nurse which is an experienced LVN. Then at 1AM the licensed staff called 911 because one of the patient in Station A was critical and the MD ordered to transfer her to the hospital. Then the LVN texted the DON about what had happened, and she responded at 2AM. I mean how come she did not responded when the AM and PM nurse surpervisor texted her? She is the DON and was been paid 24/7. If there is any problem in the facility she has to respond right away because she is the DON. And now she threatened the previous RN Supervisor because she left the building with only one licensed nurse. That's bullshit!

******

My sister was another big headache. She got sick last month because she's not buying her medicines despite I send her money. My niece had told me that she looks like she's gaining weight also which aggravated her diabetic condition and now she is miserable because I don't send the money to her directly but through my niece where she had a spat with her because of this. I did that because of the fact that she's not buying her medicines and it's much better if my niece will buy her medicines and give it to her. In that I can be sure that she is taking and buying the medications. Now, I don't have any problems anymore for her buying unnecessary stuff and foods that made her gained weight and is not allowed for her disease condition. At least I know now what is happening to her because my niece is spotting check her and is my watchdog. Just trying to be clever here and I know it's not the best idea but at least it worked at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment