Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Back For More

T'was a fleeting day off I've had. I didn't do that much but just sleep the whole day. I really succumb to fatigue from working 2-days straight. It was really an off day spent just for sleep. When I woke up in the morning I felt refreshed and then in the afternoon I couldn't sleep anymore. I am worried that I will fall asleep at work tonight. It's already 0430 right now but I'm wide awake. I feel so hyper and energetic. I have more time orienting my orientee tonight. We had changed the patients, repositioned them, change GT dressing, start an IV, changed PICC line dressing, etc. We were loaded tonight. I am happy that I am able to teach Jennifer some important stuff and that she was quite fast now. She's really a fast learner. Thank God I didn't have a hard time training her. The night is still early though. But thankfully we didn't have any events happened. Cross my fingers, it will be a smooth night.

No comments:

Post a Comment