Monday, May 4, 2020

Perseverance vs Procrastination

Good morning! My day yesterday was just fine. After I got out from work, I headed home and then was battling if I will walk or just go to bed. I was pretty much dead beat after changing my scrubs but still I decided to walk instead of just laying there on the bed.

Instead of procrastinating, I have to push myself to achieve my goals and to walk it is. Hehehe....

Life doesn't stop, it is an ever changing process and we have to savor every moment of it for good and for bad. We have to do our best to achieve our goals. Despite of our efforts there is always some instances that will hinder your goals and it depends on you on how to deal with it.

As I kept walking around the neighborhood, the feeling of tiredness had dissipated instantly and all of a sudden I was so perked up to keep going. I decided to just do it for five rounds instead of the usual 10 rounds. Anyway, it is better than just doing without nothing and not achieving my target that day. 

I knew that I have to have a lot of patience in order to achieve success so I just have to continue doing it until my body get used to it. I am hopeful that I will continue doing this as a health lifestyle.

In the end, I am the one benefitting from it and I will be a happy person. My mom always said, "Always always remember, you are not in that position of yours if you did not persevere." That's when I became valedictorian during my elementary and high school days.

Yes indeed! Always persevere to reap you reward and reject procrastination that ruins your goals. Keep dreaming and do it confidently by heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment