Sunday, May 3, 2020

Impulsive Me

I hate myself today. I hate this impulsiveness. Why am I always obsessive to pendants and necklaces? I am not very practical and when it comes to some things that I like I always splurge myself. I wish I could get rid of this habit. It is really hard.

If you added all my online transaction since last year, maybe you'll say that I am crazy. Yes, I am indeed crazy having spent thousands of dollars every time I go shopping online. I just couldn't hold it. Maybe because I felt that I am secure because I still have a job, where I can spend my earnings.

Honestly, I just wanted to save money and go on a grand vacation. I felt that I'm old now and that I wanted to visit all these places that I planned to go before my memory fades away.

Hopefully, Lord please help me curb this habit. I am willing to cooperate no matter how much a like a thing and give it up. Haist.... please make me stronger and have courage, guts, and will to stop this nasty habit. And I'm willing to start from square.

I have a lot of collections now, jewelries, clothes, bags, shoes, and all I wanted is to stop this impulsive buying.

I guess, I have to be more determined in stopping it and really try to lessen it at the most. I really have to do this for myself so that I can save more money for the future. I just don't want my money go to waste. And hopefully, this will be curtailed early on.

No comments:

Post a Comment