Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Daily Routines

Today was just a usual day for me. I typically got up at 0600H and getting ready for my daily walk.

I was off yesterday, and all I did was to sleep to regain my energy from working 3-days straight. I was so beat up and the moment I laid down my bed, I fell asleep right away like a hypnotized patient at the hypnotist's office sans the swinging round metal ball ala wrecking ball. Hahaha.

I was so energized after the walk that I got hungry. In as much as I wanted to cook, I felt lazy today. I just ate a banana, drank some orange Tang and steamed the ready made gyoza dumplings I bought from Hongkong Supermarket, a Korean supermarket. It was a delicious spicy treat which I dipped in kalamansi-soy sauce mix. Yummy indeed!

After that, I washed the dishes, and wash my face and then moisturized it. Then I went at the porch to read my daily Bible verses. Today's topic was about finding a friend and it was very informative and inspiring. I had a daily dose of God's words and I always see to it that I am walking the talk from the Bible.

At 11:30AM I went to bed to rest for I will be working tonight 7P-7A. I need to get some sleep before going to work.

I woke up at 4:30PM and changed then left the house at 5:30 and arrived at work at 6:10PM. The traffic was not that bad.

I am at work now and blogged my daily doses of God's words and my activities as well. Thanks for reading and following my blog. May you have a nice day! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment