Monday, May 18, 2020

My Addiction

Haist..... I am so worried having scanned the social media when I am alone lying on my bed because all I do is to browse some really good sales. And that is what I am afraid of. It is so addicting especially when the sale is really marked down.

This is the compulsion that I cannot stop. Once I am enticed by the products and I liked it I will buy it ASAP. A cup of tea that I cannot get rid of. It was really a struggle for me to curtail this habit.

I think I just have to desensitized myself from browsing off the ads in the social media and maybe lessen my viewing hours. I guess t will be difficult but I have to try it because if I don't my financial budget will be affected greatly. In the end, it will be me who can stop this problem.

Just like any kind of addiction, the subject needs to distance himself from the trigger and do as much as possible not to come near it. And he must have a will to stop the habit because it is him who can end the practice. I don't know but generally this is the norm and practice.

Please pray for me to take this challenge so that I have a will to stop the cycle. If there's a will there's a way! And I believe that I can do it. So help me God!

No comments:

Post a Comment