Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Idle Days

It's been 2 days that I have not walked. I felt so idle.

Monday after work, I left the facility and it was raining and pouring hard. I have to take my umbrella (the cheap one I bought in Barcelona) and have to use it to protect myself from getting wet. When I got home it was still raining so I have to hold on on my daily walking routine. I just lifted some weights in front of the mirror and decided to cook. I am off that day.

I slept at around noontime and that lasted until 8PM. I was feeling groggy when I woke up. I felt that I needed to walk but it seems that it was still raining outside. So I decided to eat and then watched Netflix. I watched the movie titled "The King's Letter". It was a good movie with 6 episodes and I got real excited every time I have to move forward. The ending was great. I loved it.

I went asleep at 3AM and then woke up at 7AM but not feeling pumped to walk despite the rain had dissipated already. I guess I just wanted not to wet my shoes. Hahaha. But honestly, I was feeling real lazy today plus I have to do my laundry but ended up not doing it because I was feeling lazy. All I did was just lay down on my bed, and scanned the Facebook and Instagram for new updates.

I was idle for 2 days and had not walked for those days which I have marked on my daily walking routine planner.

I am on my 4th week of daily walking and I am tracking all my progress. I felt that my metabolism was stabilized and that I felt light lately. That means that probably I lost some weights. I haven't weighed myself yet but I am intending to mark it on my notes every week starting this week.

No matter how slow or fast it is, I will still have to be contented with it. Hopefully, I will not give up on this plan and that God will be with me all through out.

Some laxity in my routines maybe were just diversions but I hope I won't succumbed to it. In the end, it is I who will decide on what to do. So God please be with me on this journey. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment