Thursday, May 7, 2020

Lab Day

I got a call from my MD the other day telling me that I needed to go to lab for my blood draw. I think it’s the final test to see if the medication Epclusa totally eliminated the virus in my liver. 

I woke up early at 0630H, and did my daily walk around the neighborhood for an hour, then went home to get a warm shower. I felt soon good with the walk and had helped me losing down the tensions in my back. I felt a little bit rejuvenated but not totally.

After the bath, I changed for my casual clothes and just grabbed some banana and drank coffee. Good thing my lab draw doesn’t require me to fast. 

I left the house at 0800H and then drove towards Kaiser Hospital in Sunset Blvd. to have my lab drawn.

When I got to the hospital, I they checked my temperature and asked me where I’m going. I told them on the third floor lab department. They let me in cuz my temperature was ok. I took the elevator up to third floor and arrived at the lab. The room was not that pack soon I lined ip at the queue which had markers indicating where to stand. They were onserving ‘social distancing’ policy for the covid19 guidelines.

When it was my turn, I went to the window and was greeted by the staff. They took my ID, stamped it and then gave me a number. My number was 265. They called me after several minutes and then the lady staff took my blood from my right antecubital fossa. 

I left the facility after my blood was drawn, went to a Filipino restaurant to buy some good breakfast but apparently it is closed soon I decided to how to Jollibee drive thru since they are already open that time. 

I bought 1 palabok with chicken, 1 spaghetti with chicken ( for my work tonight),  2 ube pies, and 1 medium drink. I went home and ate the palabok then saved the spaghetti for my work tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment