Saturday, May 9, 2020

Impulsiveness vs Compulsiveness

I am a person who don’t have a feeling of satisfaction. If I like a certain thing, I have to get it. So I buy it! That’s how impulsive I am. I can’t help it! Could it be that I am compulsive, too? I don’t know!

Since I talked about this, let me see what is the meaning of both:

Impulsivity - a problem with emotionql or behavioral self-control; an act on instinct without thinking decisions through; a short, quick feelings; a habit of acting on something.

Compulsion - an irresistible urge to behave in a certain way especially against one’s conscious wishes, the one that is irrational or contrary to one’s will.

Lately, I’ve been shopping online and had bought designer stuffs like bags, watch, shoes, necklaces, etc. I mean I bought it because I like it. The feeling that I like it and for that it will look good for me.

I mean, I have no regrets buying those things not because I can afford them but also the fact that I needed to trear myself sometimes. 

Yes, I am a cery impulsive person. Everything is uncalculated, unchartable, and unpredictable. Everything that I like I will have it. And who else has this kind of bad habit? Then after buying it I will regret and comtemplate why I bought them in the first place.

Why I bought such thing? I really have to get rid of this bad habit. It’s so addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment