Friday, May 22, 2020

Threesome

Don't know what to blog today. My mind is a little void right now. I am at work right now but I don't really feel good. It is my second day today but it seems that I have worked for a week. I am tight and tense.

They say that when you're tense you need to unwind somewhere or get some sex. Hehehe. Believe me both recommendations doesn't work either. Ain't getting enough though, I guess.

Well, I met a young guy (no description. I will leave that to you) today from Las Vegas at a new hotel in downtown Los Angeles along 7th Street. We talked for a while and then we passionately had sex. I was so eager and excited to do it because it's been a while (since it's still Covid19 lockdown). He was well endowed but I painlessly took it.

Then in about 30 minutes someone came surprisingly. I didn't know that he called his friend. He is very young somewhat like 18. He is also well endowed. My God, they both shared my tight hole and I was a little bit stretched out. It was a wild encounter!

I've been aggressively tossed all over the bed like a pillow possessively owned by someone. It was really a torrid and passionate love making. I left the hotel fulfilled and satisfied. The Vegas guy told me that they will be checking out at 1PM today and head back to Las Vegas.

My.... this was an unexpectedly once a lifetime experience. It was my first time! I was tired after that.

So who says that when you're tense get some sex? It doesn't work guys. It will still linger after several hours and you'll feel so tired and tense but the fulfillment gives you something to cherish.

I am at work right now and I am very tired. Haist...... (dreaming) on that unexpected tryst today was unforgettable. It's my first time after all, and maybe my last time. Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment