Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Random Blissful Feeling

I know I am so pumped up to tell you a certain story but it seems that I really have nothing inside my finicky head. I don't know where this euphoric feeling had came but I overwhelmingly felt so elated right now. Have you ever had a feeling of "glowsomeness", a feeling of being glowy and handsome at the same time, and that feeling just kept you going all day? It's odd, right?

But anyways, whatever it is, I guess it invites a pompous celebration. I really don't know what to call that feeling but to me it's just quite a high feeling of maddening euphoria. It could be from a lot of factors but oh well, I can't complain being extremely happy at all. How about you? Are you complaining for being sickeningly happy? Not really, I guess huh!

Everybody has the right to be happy. Happy in a sense of being free of mundane worries.... a complete moment to just hilariously smile about something.... to celebrate gaily with something special and somebody who is awesome..... to definitely savor and grandiosely enjoy the auspicious moment of triumphant joy.... to be endlessly blissful with all the beautiful things that had came my way.... and to joyfully celebrate with the people that had wonderfully blessed me all throughout my promising life's career..... and many more surprising situations and events that had wonderfully brighten up my unending day. It was an infinite and unfathomable definition of such a mysterious yet magical word but can't complain about that because conquering such feeling is indeed rewarding.

Clarity of life brings a wonderful happiness to everyone. You know where your uncharted direction is.... you know what to do next..... you know what to expect on something or someone. The real purpose is pretty imminent and that it gives you a vivid picture of your yet undetermined destiny. Indeed, happiness is bliss to some.... contentment to others...... success to a little few...... fulfillment to many...... peacefulness to someone who seeks it.... eternal rest to the repose.....and many more meaningful facets of life.

To me I just cannot describe how I feel personally but I feel that I have to mindfully savor the unexpected and surprising moment, for I know that it is irrevocably fleeting and temporary. And I eternally thanked God that sometimes I got to feel this kind of unexplainable emotions because I really felt strongly that it had fleetingly made me more inspired..... strong..... willful..... searching.... thirsty..... and contented everyday.

Yeah, I am just a simple dreamer.... a stubborn follower...... a willful listener.... an ambitious adventurer..... and it wont budge me to stop dreaming and aiming high because I know it is free and that nobody will take it away from me. Sometimes we needed one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent work in order to fulfill our dreams and aspirations. And I won't stop till I achieve those goals and single handedly reap the fruits of my toils and diligence. Take it from someone who is there and someone who had experienced it personally so that everything will be smooth and problem free along the way.

It's just a great feeling to be blissful and nothing is wrong about it. I am just so overwhelmed and that it needed me to celebrate and show to the whole world that I am very happy and contented of what I have right now..... of what I have accomplished in my life...... of what I had offered to all that had touched my life..... and what I did to continue serving my God, my family, my friends, and my patients who were all instrumental in my growth.... my maturity.... and my success.

Life is indeed a field of great opportunities and that the feelings, emotions, and happiness is always the very most popular reactions that goes along with it. And a promising package of it, is an apt bonus to my journey to blissfulness. Glad that I am happy at times. Bon vivant!

No comments:

Post a Comment