Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Euphoric Moments

I'm quite happy where I am working now. I guess I have the liberty to do my own as an ADON. Although there were some quite annoying people around, as long as they don't bother me, I'm fine with it. So far they were harmless to me. Now, I can breath real deep and feel the joys of working alone with autonomy and authority.

I guess my aura is a very quiet person who does things without even being told. I am quite contented with the liberty the DON have given me. I'm very very happy indeed!

I'm glad I've made the abrupt decision of transferring to Sharon care Center from Playa del Rey Center. I am so blessed that God had guided me all along. I have waited for the sign that He gave me but it seems there's none but I have listened to my gut instinct and had believed in my entire feelings.

Having set-up myself for an interview with Joane through my friend Jessica I did not expect to show up despite that I felt lazy that time. I felt that my feet had dragged me all along to meet with Joane and eventually with Isaac who offered me a much higher rate compared to the one I have in Playa del Rey Center.

With luck and a little recommendation from a dear friend I have gotten all those surprising offers which to me is the best opportunity and huge chance to better my career. I am so blessed enough to have met all those wonderful people that had surrounded me for years. I felt to loved and blessed I guess.

My other job was also very nice and stable despite I am late for two hours because I have to commute from West Los Angeles to Central Los Angeles. My DON had no qualms at all as long as I show up and not call off it's fine with her. Which of course I always did.

I never stood up the staffing at work so it doesn't even bother her if I am late for two hours. She understood that I have another job and that I am saving money for my travels. I thank God to have met her and that she is just my second mother who always understands me with unconditional guidance. I thanked her for her extreme understanding about my part, and she was very accepting about it. Her husband was my co-worker at the other job so she knows where I am standing right now.

So today, I celebrated my jovial day and very appreciative of everything that had happened to me. Of all the graces and luck that had came my way. I am very emotional I guess, because all along God had never left me in my times of adversities and trials. I am glad that I did not waver but instead stood up and fought the high tides of life. I am a brave person and despite of all the tribulations I have met in my life I am still the same person people knew me before.

I will not change and that I will still be more open to constructive criticisms and that I will be more resilient to any challenges that will come my way. Success is not permanent at all.

As I see some of my patients who were very successful in their lives, one had caught me attention. She was a very talkative person in the building and always very polite and jovial. One day she was just not talking and it seems real odd because there was no distinctive voice that had reverberated inside the activity. That means that every thing here on earth is temporary or not solidly permanent.

just being thankful for being lucky and blessed. Thank you Lord for every thing. If I have to describe it in one word, it will be "Sarap1" Luv ya guys! Hehehehehehe .......

No comments:

Post a Comment