Friday, February 26, 2016

Ecstatic And Grateful Feeling

Recently, I've been blogging about my new job. The satisfaction I've got there compared to my previous job at Playa del Rey was really amazing and I cannot complain anymore. It is much better compared to Playa and I am very very happy because in as much as I wanted to celebrate, I just wanted to keep mum about it and just thank God for the awesome guidance He always given me. I couldn't be more thankful about it.

I could freely express the love of my job there. I am always busy but it's the kind of being busy because I love what I'm doing. Because I wanted to be busy because I love doing little things that kept me busy all the time. It's a great feeling and pleasure that I have to do things that I love to do. I'm so blessed to have taken this job regardless that I do hard stuff. Because I love what I am doing, I took it and now I am very happy.

I didn't expect it that I can adjust to this job fast. It's just a coincidence that I know what I am doing and that I am very adept at many things because of the length of experience that I have gotten. And the clear picture of being thrown anywhere and being branded as multi-tasking was even smooth talking although I am just implying it. No harm done here. Sorry for those who were offended.

Now that every thing was being settled well, I can now breathe with ease because I am quite accustomed to what I needed to do on my shift. It wasn't hard really and it's very exciting. Although it could be a drag sometimes but at least I am enjoying what I am doing and I have no qualms about it.

Life is too short and you'll never know what is coming. You cannot just downplay about the situation but to know how to maneuver things in order to achieve your ideal goals in the end. Although things may be quite rough sometimes yet I always believe that there is always a way, though how major or minor it is, to achieve your goals. It will sometimes be challenging but in the end it will yield a satisfied feeling that the battle with be at day.

Yeah, I didn't regret going to Sharon Care Center. At least I've made that crucial decision to transfer there. Now I know that every thing has a reason. Got always works in mysterious times, places, and situation. And I'm a firm believer that it will happen at the right condition.

I felt so blessed that every thing was smooth and that the ending was a success. It was a blissful feeling to feel that I didn't made a bad decision and that I did not regret my decisions. I did face the consequences of it but all in all it was a very promising transfer. I had a feeling that every thing will turn out good at my new job. Can't complain so far.......

No comments:

Post a Comment