Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Happily, Merrily, And Joyfully Blending At Work

I started officially as an ADON, Unit Manager, and Supervisor at Sharon Care Center last Monday and I couldn't be happier because I love where I am now. My new DON was very nice and approachable and I am blessed that God had given me the opportunity to work there with some very nice people around. I also like the administrator Isaac who is very very cool and approachable. I just cannot contain my excitement that day.

I got introduced during the stand up meeting and I was there listening to the rundown of the meeting. It was cool to belong there and I am very content with everything. Hopefully I can bring some good relationship with the staff and will give them the chance to grow under my tutelage. It's really worth compensating to work with incredible people and that I am much more indebted to them because in the first place I wanted some challenges in my life and here I am looking more frenetic and conspicuous about the situation.

It was a tough decision for me to leave Playa del Rey because I already get used to the routines there but what really made me decide is that Sharon Care Center had given me the opportunity to belong to a facility which I can share my wit and vigor as a nurse. The money issue was another plus and also the closeness of my apartment from the place. Those were the factors that triggered me to come to Sharon Care Center and I didn't regret my decisions.

At least I am away from the clutches of Mario who always bullied me at Playa and that I can concentrate on what I am doing. It cannot be denied that there will be another Mario Lotino in the other building but at least I don't have to hear his shrill voice which always made me annoyed and shaky with "gigil". I don't know but I need to stay away from negativity.

Yeah, at least I am not there anymore and that I have a new family now. I can sense that things will eventually work out in the new place. My DON had already praised me for what I am doing and that I am very very excited to share what I am feeling and thinking. I cannot wait to share my experiences and skills to the nursing staff. It would be an exciting and interesting experiences for everybody. Thank you Lord for being with me despite of all the atrocities and trials that I had.

Right now, I must be more anticipating to what's n store every day. Everyday will be always fantastic and enjoyable. I will never devote to any dreaded feeling of lazinesss and deceit. I will be more productive and skillful in every way. I will be more stronger and smarter in what I do. I will be more cautious and careful in dealing with my colleagues and co-workers. I will be more patient and inspiring to all that needed my assistance and guidance. I will be more complacent and curious to everyone and anyone who were more distant to me. All in all I just wanted to be blending in with no negativity.

That's all I am asking and I don't have to worry with all the world's dark surroundings. Life is a bitch and it's up to me how to handle it. In the end it should be me who will really decide my fate but I am always praying that I could last against the tides and emerge successful in the end. Hopefully, life will be better and fresher and kinder and eager. That's all I can ask for and nothing else!

No comments:

Post a Comment