Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Of Transferring Facility

I am excited now that I am transferring to another work facility. I cannot wait. On Monday, I am starting at Sharon Care Center which is much nearer to my house. At least I don't have to commute that far like I've been doing everyday, everytime I go to work at Playa del Rey Care Center.

My 30-day wait was already over. It's sad to leave Playa del Rey because I've already grown there but I have to in order for me to be consistent with what I am doing. The driving everyday had exhausted me all the tim eplus the anticipation of the stress if being late added to that.

I don't want to grow wrinkles and of course I refuse to get old. Hahaha. But anyway, this transfer was been requested long ago and I am glad that it was approved finally. I am very very excited about it because it means a lot to me because I will end my daily miseries of driving into the traffic every morning had always ruined my daily work because the stress had always gave a toll at my job performance.

So now that I live near my new job, of course I am very grateful and happy that no more driving on a traffic freeways as wll as no more coming late to work.How ironic though but that's the only reason I can give you why I needed to transfer.

I mean working with the wonderful people in Playa del Rey had made me grow professionally as well as personally. I had a blast though I had worked here for over a year now. I am very much blessed to have met and learned from these people around me.

Another chapter close, another chapter opens. That's the wheel of life and we have to get accustomed to it because we are the only weavers of out life. And of course we have to make the most out of it so that we can have a very fulfilling life. Good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment