Saturday, January 2, 2016

Temporary Goals

Yes, it is year 2016! Time flies by very fast. And now, I am a year older and wiser again. Hehehe. It is really nice to welcome a new year with dedication to work. The previous years I always make sure that I am off during the first day of the year because I have a belief that if you start working on New Year's day then I'll be working for the rest of the year.

But it seems that is was a hoax. So I changed my stand of view and I am working. We'll see what will happen then. It's just experimental, but who knows what will happen. Then I have to scientifically prove it. Who knows I might be wrong. But oh well, I don't give a damn.

What is important is that the whole year will treat me right and that everything will be progressively into my benefits. I just don't know though, but still am hoping that God will always carry me through and that I will survive.

Yeah, finally 2016 was here and as it ushered itself gradually things really was been on the par. Hopefully, everything will turn out in my favor with the blessings of the Lord God.

For this year I expect good health and more spiritual growth. I hope I will have more time to spend with my God and to uphold my belief as a Christian. I never knew enough in my life without His humble assistance despite I am very stubborn and impulsive. He is still there to remind me of my values. Thank Lord for that.

I also pray that I will be financially stable and stress free. I know I've been working hard to maintain the constant flow of cash but it seems that everything still is lacking. And I hope that I will get appreciated in my work and that I get an ample raise at least to suffice my basic necessities.

I am also aiming to win a lotto to support my cause and project to educate youth especially in character building. It is my long time dream to save more money and retire in the Philippines to teach and be a good example to the youth. I wanted to be a motivational speaker since I am still young. But I know God has plans for me but I could not wait for it.

I know things happens in their own time but with much luck it can propel someone's dreams and aspirations to fruition. I hope I will win a lotto so that it can help me fulfill my dream.

I am also hoping that my travelling will be more this year and that I will more places to go, where I can motivate people everywhere I go. I hope I can also help a lot of people and that I will me more productive in my causes.

And finally, I hope I can have a very long respite or vacation at least to enjoy myself in communing with nature. These, I always hope to happen. So help me God!

No comments:

Post a Comment