Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Curious Voyeur

It's been quite fascinating lately to have watched some of the show's that the recent Miss Universe winner, Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach have visited. It seems that I am a voyeur continuously prying on every videos that shows her television interviews. It was like creepy nice and I am one proud "kababayan".

Yeah, since Pia had won the crown on December 20, 2015, I just can't help myself watching or seeing some of the videos pertaining to her from YouTube and Facebook. It always consume my time at work, at home, my hours of sleep. Everything that I needed to do was been set aside or even done later because I just can't stop following here.

I mean I've been in a frenzy about her. Maybe because i was so proud that he won. I admire her tenacity and dedication to aim for the crown wherein God did not disappoint her. She really had worked for it.

One time she had decided to stop but it seems that she was meant for it so she tried again for the third time and she had won it. I think her process of maturity had made her more determined to win it. With all those years of preparations and grit she just proved to us that it is still possible to reach your dreams withot succumbing to failures.

Her win had inspired many of us Filipinos and I admired how she did it. It was very inspiring and worth emulating especially to the young kids. I myself was been touched by her story.

She was really lucky. Had Mr. Steve Harvey did not retracted his announcement of crowning Miss Colombia for the crown, Pia was already comfortable with the first runner-up position. But God is really good.

And also the people all around the world had seen what Miss Universe was really made of. The girls were just equally divided whom to side. And it really showed their true colors to the viewers and the audience at the show.

The reactions all around the world was really shocking because they were all rooting to the wittiest girl among the three and it was Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach who really shined that night. Even the judges has unanimously voted for the girl with the stunning electric blue dress.

Haist.... I just can't get enough of it and I was still clutching myself watching every videos I could see regarding Pia. I think I still have the Pia fever. Am I indeed a Pianatic? I guess I am. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment