Friday, December 25, 2015

Chilly-Nippy-Frozen Mornings

Yeah, as winter sets in it was quite the coldest Winter I've ever experienced. I just can't fathom how the cold sipped in my bones and made me shiver like a patient seizing uncontrollably. It was total chaos!

That's why I can't stand living in a cold place. As if I'll get sick right away. Too much extremes of cold and hot is my pet peeve and I really abhor suffering with the consequences of these extremes in temperature. It was really insane, I don't know.

Finally, I am very stoical sometimes and I'm the one who does not complain all the time except from complaining here. Hehehe. I guess this blog is just my outlet to air my pent up emotions. Although, I guess it's just a slight blunder.

But anyways, I have to stay warm after all. That's why I have a portable heater at home which really made me warm. The seeping cold really had gave a toll on me to trigger some of my arthritic joints to constrict thereby causing some intolerable-tolerable pain.

Cold weather is also making me lazy. I am not really moving a lot lately because of the cold that really made my metabolism down. There is no time for me to move around now because I tend to procrastinate because of the cold to my skin.

Who else doesn't get so timid of this boring and chilly day. I myself just wanted to stay on my bed and risking getting called at home from work, to at least put up some hours because people were just calling in sick. Waaaah.....

Anyways, what else could I do? It's a natural thing to occur during winter time. So it must be apt to just embrace and celebrate the coldness of Winter for it only happens once in a year.

Happy holidays guys! Happy birthday Jesus. And have a blessed yuletide season, to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment