Sunday, January 17, 2016

Bottled Up Anger

Very disappointed right now. I am sitting here at the office for two hours waiting for my relief but apparently nobody came. I really don't know if he is coming or not. I am just plainly blindsided. I mean he is on the schedule but he did not show up. I am just holding my anger. I mean he just need to man it up about his schedule. Needs to be more professional I guess.

I guess, I have to stay until he comes. But the question is, when is he coming. After all I have a feeling he is not coming. If he had a plan to come he should have been hours ago. There's just some unanswered answers to my questions wherein the other party is not here to tackle the question. I hate being blindsided after all. You know.

I just can't express how I felt right now. Yes, I am angry but what could I do? I texted him and called him three times but no answer. I also texted the DON but no answer either. I am not in the mood of getting angry. I am just tired staying here for eight hours and doing admissions. I need to leave and sleep. That's all what's in my mind right now and nothing else.

True to what I believe in, I have to know my schedule by heart. As a professional, I have to give courtesy to the ones that is waiting for me so that he or she will not wonder and wait for nothing. It is irresponsible not thinking of the other party because that's just plainly not appropriate. It is a taboo and unethical.

So now, I guess I just have to admit the fact that he is not coming. What ever reason that he did not show up I don't give a damn anymore because it is obvious that he stalled and that I am here doing the double. I am very tired but what could I do. I did not anticipate this. I am very very angry. As if I am about to erupt like a mad volcano.

I wanted to scream but I don't want to be obvious. I am calm but deep inside me is boiling and screaming injustice and unfair. I would like to cry but I cannot do it. I am not gonna shed one tear just because of this insensitiveness of the other party. I just probably blog it here to vent out what I feel and that I will be okay.

I'm still here hopeful that he is coming. I hope he will after several text. It's just that unusual of him not to come because he knows he is scheduled. I am just surprised. I hope nothing happened to him. I hope he just overslept or something. But anyways, I'm still be here to wait for him. I hope he will get my text or my calls and let me know that he is coming.

I have to do my laundry early morning tomorrow and I need to go home rest and laundry tomorrow because I have to go work on my other job in the afternoon. Please Lord I needed for him to come so that I can do what I will be doing tomorrow. Hopefully, I can leave here tonight. Crossing my fingers.

I am still mad but what could I do. It already happened and all I do is to sit and just wait for him. I hope he will realized that I am here just waiting for him, that he will save me from getting tired and that I needed my much anticipated rest.

Well, I just got a message from my DON who also woke up for this fiasco trying to text his wife but still no answer initially but eventually she called her back and the wife answered that he indeed overslept and didn't heard his alarm because his phone got low battery. What a lame alibi but oh well what could I do he is super late and that the DON had knew about it already. What a shame!

Haist..... people just don't man up with their responsibilities. Still immature enough to be professional. No offense for him, I know how nice he is but it's just annoying that sometimes people just don't give a damn with other people's lives. That's all I wanted to say and I will feel good. At least I blogged my frustrations and disappointments here. Thank you for lending your ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment