Tuesday, December 1, 2015

On Falling Out

Seems like I have a post-vacay syndrome. I am still homesick and very lazy lately. I had started going back to work but it seems that my mind was still thinking about the beach, the hike, the food, the traffic, the restaurants, etc. I feel so pathetic right now. I think I am depress.

Anyways, to amend for my procrastinations, I think it would be advisable to blog my thoughts and share it with you. How's that? Fair enough, right?

Anyways, things must have to go back to normal so I needed to just set aside my thoughts and feelings about home and just focus on my present here. I mean, the job, the chores, the things that I used to do here before I went on vacation. I am just very homesick I guess.

Hopefully, things will be back to normal. I just needed somebody to hold on to. I guess prayers can help. How long was it been that I haven't been to church? It's been a long time I guess. That's why my anxiety was been heightened and it's up to the brim. O think I have to detach myself from worldly things and just focus on praying and surrendering to God about my grievances and atrocities.

Well, I'm just optimistic that it will be over soon and that I will be feeling well and pumped up to go back to work. It seems that I am at work yet my thoughts were not there. I mean, that's the reality right. I know I will surpass this test but it's just inevitable to feel this way.

Strengthening my faith is really paramount not because I guess I am falling out. It made me really distracted and not focus on what I am doing.

I think it's only me and me alone who can help myself. And I am really trying my best to overcome this dilemma. So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment