Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Anticipating The Worse

It is an alarming feeling that you cannot do anything if your financial resources is almost zero. I mean, I don't have to tell you about it, but what if all your money in the bank is almost scraped out and you have nothing to replenish all the loses. It's a sad thing but really scary situation.

I myself, did not anticipate this thing to happen but it is a big lesson for me. But anyways, just venting out my fear although I know I can catch up with it. It's just really scary if it can happen to me.

This serves as a big lesson for me now. So hopefully next time when I go to another vacation I have to be sure that I have some money stashed away so that when I come back from vacation I still have some financial security.

My other worries is...... what if I got sick and I don't have any money left for me to tackle all the expenses of the hospitalization? Of course, there should be something set aside for that just in case of emergency.

Ah well, I'm just a worrier and an old fart at that. Hehehe. Pardon me for the offensive word. Haist.... life is always on a tested waters. You always have to be cautious in every decisions you can make or else everything will be out hand. And I agree to that. We must be more keen for the consequences of our actions or else we will suffer for every wrong decisions you will make.

Life is just a movie. We are what we are in our character and in order to yield a top grossing movie you have to be passionate about what you are doing and you can't procrastinate and waste time for what ever happens to you right now could not be duplicated.

Each mistakes we commit will be a moral lesson and your basis to avoid more mistakes and failures.

Yeah, life is tough and that's a fact. Allow me to ask you if you're life is always easy and worry free. No, it's not! Why? Because, what I think it would be monotonous and not substantial enough that it will be always in glory, not unless if you are invincible enough and fortunate enough to get happy most of the time.

This is just a reminder that life is indeed surprising and predictable. So always be on the alert of what will happen and device some alternatives to make it possibly worth enough to be called life. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment