Saturday, December 5, 2015

On Being Zilch

I'm quite zilch this time. I mean I cannot move anywhere because my wallet has nothing. I just do this because I don't want to spend a lot for the shopping as well as for eating because I don't want to gain weight. And it works, I guess.

I will just try it our for a week (until next Friday maybe) just to discipline myself on my spending. I think it grew an awareness in me how to take care of my finances and how to save for the future. It was a scary feeling.

What if I don't have anything right now? What will I do? It would be helpless but what could you do but to scrape out your resources and just maintain with what you have. I mean live within your means and nothing else. It could make you more aware of how to manage your finances and motivate you to feel the worth of money.

Yeah, I like challenges for challenges can give you a feel of the real situation and that you'll know, at hand, what to do in case a similar situation comes up. I am really an adventurous person and there is a great feeling of having experienced the reality of each challenging situations. I am a testimony of that and I'm liking the idea of experiencing it in hand.

It also gave me some enormous deep thinking to really foresee what it is in the future, because if you have nothing right now, what would you do in the future? It's scary right?

I am just blessed that God is always there and always telling me to be strong. I know that He is always by my side but I am just stubborn to accept His ideas and unconditional love. I am fully aware of my actions and that I am always willing to experience the worse rather than taking life easy and has a track record of ignoring things.

Hopefully, all will be well and that my goal of losing few more pounds will have an end. Not really wishing it but hopefully it will have a nice outcome, despite I am broke. Hahahaha. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment