Sunday, September 6, 2015

Forks And Knives

Given this title, what could have crossed your mind? Very intriguing metaphor but it could entail a lot to a very finicky imagination. I leave it all to you guys!

For me, there's only three very distinctive meanings that I could make up. Very utterly mysterious but it really tickles my irate curiousity to come up with such flailing madness. Could have gained more insights but I'm not up to the par I guess. My usual hunches will be discussed shortly. Life is a bitch!

First up, such quote in a deeper sense will make me think about family. Yes, knives are sharp and gnashy whereas forks are pointed and blunt. 

Speaking of a family, well of course, there were members of the family that can be categorized as such. There might be some feisty yet sharp consanguinity and some blunt yet forky patriachs or matriachs. Get what I mean? It's such a hype!

Another comparison of will ptobably lead you to politics. It's just like two parties clashing each other. Each party have their own principles to uphold to. They have their own contrasting agenda yett despite they differ they all together work out for the common good. 

This, made me think about the two political parties here in the United States which a bit more clashy yet share the same ideals for the welfare of the masses.

And of course, lastly it made me imagine about the kitchen or the food we eat wherein we use those two utensils to pick up, cut or slice, and separate the foods we put into our mouths. And each utensils has their own roles to do for the food we eat to nourish our bodies. 

There you go. Hopefully, my opinions are enough to make such hype. Hahaha. But mind you, it all comes from my mind and no pun intended for such unbiased opinions. If there is, my sincere apologies. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment