Friday, July 24, 2015

Smelling The Inevitable

Can't complain these days. Life is a ritual as it seems. Boring..... but full of work related issues. I felt nauseated already about it but what could I do... I have to do a living.

Anyways, it will be four more months and I'm gonna be spending a grand vacation in October. Hope this will work one time and I cannot wait for it to happen. I am like a little boy waiting for my momma's best baked cookies being done in the oven. I felt ecstatic and delighted at the same time. I can smell it already. It's at the tip of my nose.

Without a big fuss I just take all these hoopla about work, swallow my pride, save some green monies and take off to the vast spaces of Mexico and Philippines. It will be a blast and I am very very excited. Just like that reaction of a kid waiting for his mom's best baked yummy and chewy cookies. Delightful isn't it.

Yeah, I'll be gone for six weeks and I almost planned out what to do. That's why I couldn't not stop going back to this blog and just blog my thoughts away. Writing is my therapy and everything must be written so that I can just recount what I have been thinking. At least I have a testament that I actually did something to plan out my travels and that if some adjustments were needed to be done at least it was written down.

It is not just a piece of cake to take care of things that's supposed to be happening but it was really challenging and fun as well. At least I got to research all the places that I needed to go and also pre-selected the best local restaurants of the places that I needed to visit.

Reading all those massive information of those places were just a swift of fresh air because it actually brought my imagination to the place for me to feel how it really feels to be there. I also used the Earth Google application which really gave me the geographical representation of the place... which was really pretty handy.

I am glad I am living in the modern world full of wonderful applications that really had laid out everything, every ideas, every physicality of the place, the gastronomic atmosphere of the place, the economic and political situations, as well as the safety of roaming the place for the travelers.

It just doesn't save time but also money as well. Life is very convenient indeed nowadays. I still wish I could live in the primitive times. Hehehe.... don't mind me, that was just a metaphor.

No comments:

Post a Comment