Friday, July 24, 2015

Dis-stressing A Gouty Dilemma

Well, just posting the dilemma that I have regarding my right arm, because everytime I woke up in the morning my right arm was so numb and tingly. It signaled me to get up from the bed and had made me alarmed that my right side was so numbed and slightly painful.

I felt that it was rheumatism but I just don't want to make so much trust on my assumptions because who knows it might be something. I mean I have an ongoing terminal disease which had really spooked me for years, plus I haven't had taken any medications for it for more than six months because it was costly and I have no insurance the previous months. It was so hard to really keep abreast of my help because I am locked out for financial support.

It was been a struggle but the reality really hurts you know. I hope everything will be fine. I'm just probably a little skeptical or maybe shall we say prophetically paranoid. It's just really hard if you know a lot about the medical field. You always misdiagnosed yourself with unrelated diagnosis, such hypochondriac. Ahem!

One of my best friend in college had hinted that it was probably a pre-symptom of gout. Maybe she was right about it. Actually, I'm on allopurinol already, so I immediately started taking them again after several months that I did not took it and then voila, the tingling and numbness was been lessened. Maybe she was right about it.

Plus, the previous months I succumbed myself eating foods that were rich in uric acids so maybe that had also triggered my current gouty signs and symptoms. I was really worried about it so now that I have an insurance I have to schedule myself to see my primary doctor.

I don't know if stress can also trigger the symptoms of gout, but when it comes to stress... aha, I have lots of those. Tell me someone who is not is distress right now. Almost everyone I think, whether how major or minor it was still it is stress.

Another thing that had come up to my mind is the Yoli BBS that I am taking for so many months (probably more than six months) because I felt that the Passion drink had dehydrated me so much because of my frequent bouts of diuresis. I was thinking that I might be hyponatremic, as evidenced by the tingling and numbing sensations. Which also make sense that my heart was rapid and palpitating. Just a though I guess. But still the benefits of Yoli for me was so enormous that I won't give it up. Oooops! The truth is I got hooked to it. Hehehe!

Maybe, this is a wake up call for me to exercise again. So I might take my time to do it despite of my very very hectic work skeds. Otherwise, I will still suffer the same dilemma. I think the decision is up to so, let me think for it many many times and will keep you abreast of what will happen. Thanks for the continued support. Ciao guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment