Saturday, July 4, 2015

Planning Phase

I didn't realized that planning a trip was really hard and taxing. I have been to several getaways and taking those vacations was been fun and enjoyable but I just tend to brush off the rigors of planning them because it was really very draining to the mind.

Whew... I have a dose of it right now and believe me it's not a good idea to have done it. Albeit, I have to do it because of course I have to have a getaway away from job. Anyway, planning is paramount in every endeavor to make it more essential and successful. Despite the setbacks of being time consuming yet the promise of a very enjoyable getaway is apparent.

First off, I have to schedule my twelve days getaway to Mexico. Can wait to get back to those places that I have been and also make some plans to places that I have not been yet. Can't really wait for this because this will be the boiling point of my vacation.

I guess twelve days is not enough to roam around Mexico but I have some beautiful and stunning places plotted already. First off, I'll be arriving in Guadalajara and will be planning to go to Puerto Vallarta, Irapuato, Morelia, then take a bus and go to the central part like Toluca, Leon, Guanajuato, and San Miguel de Allende. Then from there I will stay over in Mexico Distrito Federal and stay a night at Cuernavaca before I head to Oaxaca.

The main reason I wanted to go back to Mexico is that I needed to continue some unfinished business from the last trip I've had in Oaxaca. I promised myself before to go back and see the ruins of the Aztecs in Monte Alban and the gold altar of the Santo Domingo Church in the Jesuit convent at the outskirts of Oaxaca.

Then my last nights will be partying in Zona Rosa in Distrito Federal and of course I needed to go back to Tom's Leather Bar and enjoy a night away with gorgeous Mexican boys.

Then when I come back to Los Angeles, I have only two days of rest then I am going to the Philippines to also settle some unfinished business regarding my condominium in Cubao. Hopefully, this will be the last time to have it processed and all my headaches will be put to rest. So help me God!

No comments:

Post a Comment