Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Hang Tight

Yeah, since my schedule were very hectic I really don't know where to go right now, what to decide, or what to do. I am just following the flow of the tide but since I chose to be like this then I guess I have to suffer the consequences of my actions. That's what supposed to happen and it's pretty much appropriate to just hang tight and see what happens.

So far, I kind of like the busy part but it seems that my mind is able to absorb all of it but my body was just surrendering to the demands of the job. I'm pretty much beat up yet I kind of find some ways to just finish the five day stretch and then rest for one whole day on my off and then do some usual routines, shores, and errands in between.

It's kinda taxing to the body but I'm kind of accustomed to it now and the more I do it the more I asked for it. Am I just punishing myself for being so greedy or am I just planning for a turnaround? Maybe the latter sounds good to me. And yeah.... that's right.

I was killing myself to work because I am planning to have a six weeks vacation in October. It is my inspiration to work hard so that I can enjoy it when it comes. I am so excited about it but for the meantime I have to focus on working and saving money so that I have enough flow of cash for the set vacation.

At least, I'm enjoying what I do despite of my fatigue but all is well. Thank God! I am just blessed that my health is good and well. Trust me, I will not overdo everything to harm myself. I just wanted to save money for my vacation, that's all! Other than that I have no other intentions.

Hopefully, everything will be okay. In four months I will bask the heat of Mexico and enjoy the pristine beaches of Northern Philippines. Crossing my fingers. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment