Saturday, June 27, 2015

Worthy Of Life

Hey.... it's me again! Glad I'm back here blogging all my thoughts away. I have a lot in my mind right now as if I am bursting with ideas and things to tell you. But apparently we have to take it slow so that we can understand each other.

Yeah, I am better off now compared to the last months. Firstly, my health insurance had kicked off and I can't wait to use it, especially my vision and dental insurance, for it's been years that I have not seen my ophthalmologist and my dentist.

I needed my eyes to be examined for a new fit of a new set of glasses. I also felt that my teeth had a bunch of cavities for all those years that I haven't visited a dentist so I needed a much needed consultation. Hopefully every thing will be all right. Crossing my fingers.

My new jobs.... jobs means many, okay... were kind of making me very busy lately. I am so glad and blessed as well that I had surpassed all those tests and now here I am trying to duel myself to pick up myself from the rubbles of self pity. I know God was always been with me and I am very grateful that he was there all the time despite I almost lose the faith.

Whatever happens, I know He was there with me. I am a very lucky guy I guess.

Well, things were kind of a bind but I can't complain because if it rains it pours and all the blessings just kept coming towards me and I am very grateful about that.

I still believe that life is like a wheel. It's up and it's down sometimes. So let's just be grateful of what is happening at the present and just be ready for what will be happening in the future. Past is where we can learn from our mistakes and that will be the great wisdom that God can bestow to us in order to learn about life.

Life is not just the ups and down but also it's about how we deal and cope with it. Everyone of us is unique and has a different approach to such challenging situations but hey, it doesn't say that everything will be over.

We need to have closure in order to open another chapter of our life and that closure will always set us free. For if we dwell with our failures then we will be stuck in the past and will never progress to the future and not seeing, seeing, and hearing what it has to offer us.

Yeah, amicably we have to settle our accounts from the past and learn from them then we have to get ready for what lies ahead. Then we have a deal to strike!

No comments:

Post a Comment