Saturday, June 20, 2015

Planning Phase

I'm kind of exhausted now. I have not had a decent sleep lately because I cannot fall asleep. I maybe holding my sleepiness that's why I have had not enough sleep. I'm the only one to be blamed and nobody else.

I was off for three day in the morning and all I did was to recuperate for my fatigue. Imagine working sixteen hours back-to-back and only had three days off in the morning. At least I have time for more sleep and that I don't have to wake up early in the morning half asleep.

I was been doing this because I wanted to save money for my planned vacation in October. I am planning to go to Mexico fro two weeks and then go home to the Philippines for three to four weeks depends on my vacation approval.

If not being permitted then worst comes to worst I will resign and re-apply again when I come back. Those were the real scenario that will happen so I needed to anticipate what will happen. I just cannot wait for it to happen. I'm so excited!

So in order for my plans to realized I needed to sacrifice myself, working my ass off just to save a lot of money for my vacation and also for some reserved funds when I come back just in case I resigned. That one too is needed to be anticipated and planned out. I am just up to the brim now for my excitement.

Four more months and it will happen. I have no ticket yet going to the Philippines but I already bought the ticket going to Mexico.

My trip to Mexico starts at Guadalajara then I will go to Puerto Vallarta, check the tequila factory there, then go to Leon, Guanajuato and Irapuato. I will also visit Morelos and then pass by Mexico City and head to Oaxaca to visit Monte Alban and Sto. Domingo Cathedral. I might probably revisit Hierve del Agua and some key beaches in Oaxaca like Puerto Escondido. Can't wait!

For the Philippine trip I only wanted to go to Manila and just process my condo cancellation refund and then I'll go home to Passi and visit my mom and dad for "All Soul's Day." I might probably go to Japan if still have time, we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment