Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Netflix And YouTube Movie Galore

Can't really imagine how I got the stye, but alas it popped yesterday after several soaking of alternate hot and cold compresses. I was relieved but ouch.... the pain was unfaltered, unfathomable, disgustingly painful.

As soon as the eye of the boil came out, I can see the crater it created on the side of my right inner canthus. I am worried because I think it might scar once all the swelling will subside, hopefully not. I am quite elated because I can go back to work, and do my usual routine.

For the two days, that I imprisoned myself in my room, I realized that I was bored and having on and off headache. That's probably because I was inert. But I got to see a lot of movies from Netflix and I got to finish the series of Surface which I had started before all these eye hoopla started.

I think I saw the Surface movie series before but because I really liked it I re-watched all the entire fifteen episodes again. It was a very poignant animal-human friendship yet all the suspense, the thrills, the dramas, the confusions, etc. it was very very exciting.

I also watched the detective drama "El Gringo", based on the drug cartel stories. It was a three star movie but I liked the Spanish captions and conversations. The guy was very handsome and muscular, and also very good in fighting and shooting guns. I was droling from the start to finish. I might watch it again. hehehe.

I also continued the Chinese imperial story about the concubines and empresses but it looks like they were just bickering at each other and trying to fool each other so I stopped it halfway.

I also finish the movie "Shaolin Temple" which starred the young Jet li. It was quite good and also very funny at times. I also finished watching the Taiwanese kung-fu movie "Wing Chun" starring the young version of the famous Chinese kung-fu master Yang Bao and Michelle Yew. It was also a noteworthy kung-fu movie.

I also browsed some movie in YouTube and came across the Pinoy Teleserye "Pangako sa Yo" starring Ian Veneracion, Josi Santa Maria, and Angelica Panganiban. They re-shoot the movie based on the series starred by Eula Valdez, Tonton Gutierrez, and Jean Garcia fifteen years ago. It also starred the Kathniel tandem which was quite a little too far from the Jerico Rosales and Kristine Hermosa's tandem. But we'll see how it goes. Can't really beat the old ones.

I also browsed some of the videos for the "The Voice Kids 2 - Phillipines Edition" where all the qualifiers were also good compared to the first season. I love the 9-year-old boy form Bohol who sang Ed Sheeran's song while he strum his little guitar. Quite a talented little boy. I also like the guy who sang the ballad from Journey but I guess it was just like a teaser for next week. A lot of very talented young kids.

I also re-watched some of the Asia's Got Talent videos of El Gamma Penumbra, Junior New System, and Gerphil Flores. Added to that the guesting of Charice who sang Sam's song.

That's all I did for the two days respite I got from the stye that rendered me workless for two days. At least, I got to chill a little bit and enjoyed some of the movies that I love to watch. It was a very refreshing and rechargeable twio days. Now I am ready to go back to work. Yay!

Money1 Money! Money! feeling lucky.... in the old man's world. Hahaha... That's the feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment