Sunday, August 3, 2014

Early Monthly Tasks

Seems like the weather in California tonight is crazy. It's 85 degrees outside on this dark gloomy night and it was raining quite a bit. It is crazy because it is so hot and humid outside despite it was raining lightly. Raining on this Summer night? That was really crazy indeed.

But anyways, I am at work tonight. I was very busy doing the psychotropic monthly checks and I just had took my thirty minute break so I decided to make a blog just to get rid of my stress by venting out what I have in mind right now. Hopefully, this act will be very therapeutic for me.

I know how stressful work at and how much more if I am swamped with piles and piles of paperworks to do. I have to finish this until tomorrow because the reports will be needed by Monday. I was the one who usually assigned to the audits of the psychotropic meds and monitoring so I have to budget my time just to finish it by the deadline.

This time of time was always the busiest for me because I have to finish the report and then it will wane out after that. Although I still have other paperworks to oversee yet my schedule were already been budgetted evenly just enough to finish the reports that were needed every month.

I've been doing this job for years already and yet I am still not accustomed to the stress. I don't know why.... but it seems that it is just the same thing over and over again. No variety and challenge but just the same old routine which even too boring for me already. But I don't complain because I am a complacent person and I am always patient all the time.

The night had run smoothly despite of the quiet roll of the rain outside. I am so pumped up to just finish my audits and then chill a little bit and check out some of the staff if they're okay. Other than that, the night was just routinary and nothing that special. What could you expect working in the weekend. I mean it's just my lucky night I guess.

I was quite sleepy earlier but all of a sudden my sobriety had waned down a bit for a reason I don't know. I guess t just wears off by itself. Strange but amazing! Anyways, I am quite fascinated lately about the audit earlier because I have to redo at least three charts earlier because of a very not so proper entries in the computer. Although it took me time to figure it out I am glad that it went fine and was finished.

I had finished two books already so I kind of set around the last book tomorrow becauzse I have plenty of time to do it tomorrow. I am glad I started it. It was a blessing that I was in the mood of doing it earlier. At least I lessened the workload and I am very happy that I got to start it little by littlw. I think I deserve ptting my shoulder and encouraging myself to do productive actions.

Well, so far so good. I am glad I have a good night tonight at work. I am forever grateful that I am blessed with nice and helpful people around me. What could I have done without them, huh? Anyways, have a prosperous day and hope you all enjoy your day. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment