Saturday, August 2, 2014

Don't Know Much

Haist! I'm so confused today. I don't know what to do. As if I was struck by the so-called "senior moment." Don't know what had happened but it seems that I am just pre-occupied about something. My goal right now is to get enough rest but it seems that very much needed rest is kinda evading me.

I am so exhausted lately. I can't think that much. I just wanted to kick it off and keep calm. I was off Thursday and Friday but it seems that it is not enough to call a rest. I am very very exhausted and I don't know what to do. I can't wait to have a vacation. That is why I am so looking forward for my vacation in October. I am very excited now.

I went to the Aeroflot Airline last Thursday afternoon in Beverly Hills to modify my vacation flight in October. I am glad I made it or else with my very hectic schedule I might probably haven't done it. Thanks for my two days off and I got to fix this dilemma.

Anyways, I went there to have my flight return schedule changed. I added anothr whopping seven days to my original 12 days vacation making it almost a twenty day journey. I paid only $50.00 for the penalty of changing it. Not bad either. I was so happy it was already done. Hopefully, I will enjoy this vacation who knows.

I guess I have to scour my shelves and look for the French Study Book that I have bought before. I guess I felt rusty about my French so I needed to resurrect as much as possible some of the basic knowledge that I have learned. Since I was not practicing it constantly it had affected me a lot to communicate with the French.

I mean I still can recall some but talking in a fluent manner will probably render me a laughing stuff. I don't know, I much be probably second guessing. I mean, it is shocking to go to another place and not be able to talk to them in their native language. It is a scary situation.

Like me, I am more keen about people talking to me. That's probably because of my surgery before. I am still wearing my hearing aids just to amplify the sounds to make it suave to my hearing taste.

The vacation is nearing so I must probably focused on my French and not risking the moment that I should enjoy. Hopefully all will be well just in case I stumble in one in the future.

My mind i sreeling right now. I am still confuse of what I am going to do. I mean I am probably not expecting thi sto happen but it happened. And the feeling like melting on your knees still haunts me and make the situation more manageable. Very interesting!

I don't know much about France, but I am trying to research everything that I needed to know about this beautiful country. When I was a child, I still remember how hard life is there. It was a struggle but it the end I survived all the ordeals. Maybe I am stoic, who know but I still don't know much.

In my itinerary, I pointed out some places to go. This was just a plan and I know it will be changed anyway. So far, I am good and I am just happy about my new ticket. All I have to do is just listen to my instinct on what to do. I really missed my "mum and pup" for helping me grow up as a very responsible person.

But oh well, I just take each day one at a time and just be thankful for the Lord God for all the challenges that had came to my way. It was a toug journey but life must go on, so they say. Have a nice day and keep on coming and reading my blogs. I am forever thankful of all the trust and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment