Sunday, July 6, 2014

Suitcase Reflections

Yeah, I am at work right now but it seems that I am not 100% focused today. I'm not stressed out but I think I needed another vacation. Damn! I just had one last May and still thinking of going to another long vacation or maybe a short one will do. That's how stress was burning me out lately, I guess. Very intriguing huh?

Though short of funds I'm still planning for another getaway and this soon will be realized in three months time. I am planning to go back to south France in October for just a short ten days to celebrate my birthday with my college best friend whom I missed so much. She is also missing me and had some health issues that we're trying to brush off because I don't want her to worry so much but always thinks positive and happy so that she will live longer and enjoy life better. I can't wait to see her!

I consider myself a traveller and I love it. I've been travelling to a lot of places and it seems that I enjoyed it very much. I am an adventurous person and I always learned a lot from my ventures and travels. It makes me a very seasoned man and traveller. My experiences had molded me so much to observe different cultures and mingled with them through observation without any biases. It made me gained a lot of friends whom I always cherished and connected with even though we're apart and miles away. It had fascinated me so much that I really don't care if I go broke or not. Hahaha.

I am stubborn in the right reason and I always know my limitations. I tried to always avoid having put myself into danger. I know that adventures always put someone into danger but with careful planning and caution this will be prevented and spared. Thus all of my travels were always safe and full of rich experiences that I always treasure. No money can ever exchange or buy my experiences in all of my travels. I am just fortunate to have done it. I guess, my life is already complete having traveled to many places. I can assure myself that I am complete now.

I am a person who doesn't succumb to gullibility. I am just contented with what I have. I don't ask for more. I am just contented for what I have now and never in my life succumb for an excess. I am not power hungry either. All I just wanted in life is to nurture myself everyday with very meaningful experiences that's why I always consider each day as a learning process. I am a quick learner and I am always hungry for knowledge. That's all I am and nothing less!

In all my travels I always tried to learn before I peruse the place. It gave me knowledge about history, politics, economics, geography, arts, and culture. The richness of history that abounds each place I went were very intoxicating that I always yearn for more travels and adventures. I've been to century old country like France, Italy, and Mexico and I am so eager to learn about the bountiness of their past and how they thrive to be a very powerful and affluent country. It keeps intriguing my knowledge hungry self and I don't stop just there but keep enriching myself with knowledge I've read from books and online facts like Wikipedias.

Travelling is fun and I always make sure that I get out the most of it. I always blog all of my journeys despite that I have no time for it but I always make sure everything were been documented well. I love to write and all were been tabulated and written exactly as what happened. I am just proud of myself reliving all of the experiences. It will serve it's purpose of reminding me what had happened when I am old and had no more remote memory. I know it will.

Having travelled to a lot of places was very enriching and nurturing . I like the beauty, romance, and art infused atmosphere of Paris, the Renaissance atmosphere of cities Tuscany, the golden promise of Genoa and Turin, the pristine ambiance of Pisa and Florence, the rich arts of Milan, the sunkissed beaches of South France, the serenity of Aix-en-Provence, the medieval buildings of Brussels and it's tasty chocolates, the amiable people of Santo Domingo, the ancient past of Mexico City, the magical existence of the Mayan and Aztec ruins, the torqouise waters of the beaches in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Tulum, the puzzling rise of the Chichen Itza, Palengke, El Tajin, Coba, Ek-Balam, and Tulum pyramids, the intriguing indigenous people of San Cristobal, the beauty of the Canyon de Sumidero, the remoteness of the Agua del Azul, the century old cypress tree in Oaxaca, the green ambiance of the city of Oaxaca, the hilly ride at Taxco and Guanajuato, the colorful boxed houses on the hills of Guanajuato and the white washed house in the hills of Taxco, the serenity of rural San Miguel de Allende, the industrial and modern ambiance of Queretaro, the magical statues of Tula, the busy streets of Pachuca de Soto, the cool mountainside of Xicotepec, the intricate and colorful Buddhist's temples of Bangkok, the crowded streets of Hongkong, the revelation of Disneyland in Hongkong, the industrial and historical ambiance of Singapore, the variety and richness of the Philippines Island, and others that I have already forgotten. They were very enriching indeed!

It was a very good feeling having to reminisce all this places that I have been. Can't complain for more. It will be a fortunate situation if I can see more places to add for my rather not so extensive travels but I am okay with what I did. Hopefully more travels in the future and a more promising years ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment