Saturday, July 12, 2014

Trouble Is

I am still here at Country Villa North Healthcare but with the change of administrator and DON, trouble was been looming in all four corners. A lot of people were affected and people were been tired, fatigued, and overworked. I don't know what else does the administration wanted us to do. It's just getting worse and out of hand. You know what I mean? It is so unreal! I was just holding on. I don't care what will happen anyway because I still have my teaching job.

Well, anyways trouble is always everywhere. Whether it is sunny or cold, I still have to think that the world is round and that there is always something uncool that will happen. Some people justcan't sit down but wreck havoc to mankind. (Sly smirk!) It's always like that and it's inevitable. All we need to do is to be cautious and that things should be considered seriously. Caution is the best thing to get out of trouble and that we need to measure up al the time with what is happening around us. Pretty much a reminder but it's the fact.

Speaking about facts? Well, we have to gather some first before reacting. It's too immature to face the high ups with your rage and not even getting more informations before hand. It is just not cool to do it. Always be equipped first before dancing the music so that you'll be fully grounded and prepared of what you will say and do. It had happened to me in the past and I have learned from my so hurried mistakes. Hopefully, you will get what I mean.

Here at work a lot of people were been fired or either forcefully resigned because of the new administrator who has an irritatingly poor judgment when it comes to making critical decisions. Speaking of critical... as if she doesn't have critical thinking. An administrator at that. She should have been respected of a very vital decisions but not. She was very impulsive and does not have a knowledge of her own. I just pity those people who got smashed by her out-of-the-blue decisons which angered most of her cohorts as well as the staff. I don't know if she still gets it but it seems that she was very into herself, feeling to be domineering and angelic with a classical tones. But oh well she is not to me.

Honestly, I never been in a remote area. Having to experience it might have been fulfilling. But oh well, again no synpathy and guts to ready themselves for the day. I learn it as one generation to generation must pass it on. Trouble is..... trouble is always looming around to pounce the weak and strike it's paw to someone very fanatic about the game. It's just a mind game but technically it titillate others to get competitive. That's where trouble is being found.

The sense of adventure is also a platform that trouble had run its course. Nobody wanted to end up in a tragic mishap but perhaps it is inevitable. Life has to go on though and that trouble is always married to us. No matter what the agreement and the expected goals still trouble will come with you. It's just that trouble had laready enveloped you but you didn't notice.It's pretty much unbelievable you know. But oh well..... it's treating me so well lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment