Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Joys Of Blogging

I'm lost of words now but the fire that had ignited in me to keep blogging had never waned. I am still in awe of my personal drive to keep writing blogs and I am very surprised about myself sometimes. It seems that writing entails a lot of moods. I am always have an appetite to write when I am in a good mood and that is very evident sometimes in the flow of ideas that I am writing. It amazed me sometimes.

I've been blogging for quite a while but it never ceased me to inspire myself to keep writing because it is my passion to write all my ideas and feelings into prose. I just wanted to express myself. It is also a process wherein I can vent out my emotions and my thinking in a writing mode. Blogging is fun sometimes and it is very entertaining. Depends on how someone can set the mood. I am very fanatic about blogging and it always completes my day.

I can literally write everything. As long as it is informational, educational, can touch lives, evidenced-based, factual, fictional, literary, fun, etc. bloging is such a joy to everyone. I can write it in my native language or English or any languages I know. It really outsource my ideas as a writer as well as make me more experienced in writing by selecting very high-end words that sounds so mature and elegant to othera. It makes me as an intelligent man with a lot of experiences in the literary world.

Blogging sometimes makes me connected to my readers that is why I am always writing in the first person point of view making the reader scrutinized what I have written. It also enhanced to improve my grammar as well as made me up-to-date by doing some researches before writing the specimen. I makes me a season writer because it had taught me how to assess and investigate the topic first then helped me make my move on how to attack the delicate subject. Very special indeed!

Sometimes I felt so crappy that I ran out of worlds and ideas. It had made me tear up sometimes because I really felt helpless on those times and I am still on my process to just learn even a single term. I am devastated sometimes that I really don't know what to do but my love to write had geared me towards creating some meaningful stories and topics and I am very grateful for my natural ability to create such artistic work.

This blog sounds fictitious but this will be a testimony to those times that I am lost of ideas. The jumpy feeling of the prose sometimes not interconnected with each other is very evident yet it looks so suave to someones eyes because of the very intricae wordings I have inserted in some of the sentences or paragraphs. But lo and behold, I am just thrilled that I had came up with an idea that had emerged as a blog that can entertain at least.

To all my avid readers, April is already here and as spring had sprung hopefully my blogging skills will spring anew. Hopefully and crossing my arthritic fingers that everything will be good and promising. This I still need to work out and gladly doing my best to bring you some nice topics and blogs. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment