Sunday, March 23, 2014

Meditating While Working Out

Yeah, everytime I biked at the gym and set it on random it seems that pedalling the machine seems boring because of the fatigue. In order to divert my attention from the hard inclined routine I started to mumble some prayers like the "Our Father" and "The Hail Marys" and yes it helped me focused on the prayers and not with the pain I have incurred during the biking. It was amazing how it worked but yeah it is. I am glad!

Anyway, I've been working out every other day now because I felt that my body needs to rest after working out intensely at the gym for three to four hours. I think it would be beneficial for my body to rest it off after getting it tired for long hours and after tiring the muscles. At least it is giving the muscles to grow and make themselves rested. I felt so energized the next day I went back to the gym. I think this one works rather than going to the gym everyday and get tired.

I also focus on losing weight by doing the cardio rather than pumping my muscles by the aid of the machines. I run on the oval track, biked, used the stair masters, and stretch a lot. Oh my God, I sweat a lot and appeared so beat up. I like the feeling. Before I always feel sore after the exercise, now no more. It seems that my body had been used to the level of exercise I had. I think I need to increase the intensity level of the exercise again. Maybe next time when I come back.

With regards to what I am eating, I shy away from sweets like soda and cakes. I also kind of limit my intake of rice and breads as well as any fried foods. I learned to love to eat oat meals and fruits and drink a lot of water to stay hydrated. I also ate more of vegetables by eating salads and also portion my proteins for muscle growth like fish, chicken, and little meats. It always fills me all the time and never feel hungry right away which is beneficial for me in losing weights. I like the idea and it really worked.

In every success there's always a dilemma and I think it always happens. My old age had given a toll on me and my gout problems had always given me some problems in walking. I never officially declared it yet with my primary physician, that is why I don't have any medication yet for my gout and increase uric acid but I noticed lately that my left toe always feels painful and sore and had rendered me walking limply. It always worries me a lot but despite of this I still keep pushing myself not to stop exercising although the pain bothers me all the time but it did not deter me doing the routines.

I also noticed that my ab muscles started to develop now that I am gradually losing weight. It was a progress! I am very happy noticing it. I used to push up all the time to keep it firm as well as my biceps. It works as well. Whew! I discovered a lot of god exercises that had helped me sculpt my body and I will patiently continue it until I get to my goals.

Haviing experienced all these benefits I am more determined to keep it going despite of some minor setbacks. I am so happy having done it in the first place and now I gradually see some results which always gave me inspiration. I learned a lot every day and what I have learned is always precious to keep me going and firm in doing the exercises every day.

Thank you Lord for being there to inspire and guide me on what to do. I am more positive in my outlook of myself and doing these things had given me a lot of confidence. Thanks to my determination and diligence to keep going. I hope I wont stop doing it. Please help me Lord all through out the way. Thank you for your guidance and unconditional love for me to decipher what is right and positive for me. I love you Lord and please stay with me all the time. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment