Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hanging Out At The Gym

Hahaha..... looking at the views in my blog it looks like a sawtooth. I think a lot of people are just curious about my blog that's why they cannot resist peeking at the blog site. No wonder why people comes and goes. I wonder what's the probability of the people who really read my nonsense blogs. But I am touched that there are some who did went and browsed my blog site. How touching!

Well, right now I'm quite busy most of the time. I am spinning like a turning top (the ones I've played when I was small). It was a dizzying roller coaster ride. I don't know how I juggled my one full-time and two part-time jobs. You might think I'm crazy. And yes indeed I am nuts. Hehehe.

I am also juggling my gym exercises during my off days. Whew.... it's really hard to stay healthy. So far my exercises were judt focused on losing weight. I am doing more cardio exercises rather bulking up my muscles. I can't afford gaining muscles thereby gaining weight again. I am really determined to stay slim rather than turning into a steroidal robot. Hahaha. Kicking ass!

Going to the gym is a habit now. I am accustomed to it every time I have off. Preferably, every Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays I always stays at the gym for three hours and do a lot of cardio exercises. I can ran on a treadmill for an hour without huffing and puffing now with a speed of 5.0 which is a big progress I may say and I can also ran at the oval in the second floor for 10 rounds which I like most because it made me sweat a lot.

I also do the stairs and the swing which also can reduce some calories and tone up my body and most importantly I can stretch myself now without even getting sore the next day. It seems that I can go exercise everyday without even getting sore and aches the following day. So far it was a big progress and I am glad it went well these past months. So glad I am so dedicated about getting healthy and I must continue doing this all the time. In just time I can maintain my health in stability without even worrying of getting fat.

My goal now is to sweat and lose calories so that my metabolism will be in constant movement burning those extra pounds thereby losing my weights. Simple analogy but it works for me. Stretching is the best buster also for getting rid of the calories and I am very happy that my stretching abilities keep improving and progressing. I can bend my arms backwards now without even getting hurt. I can contort it while squatting as well. Weird..... hahaha.

Anyways, I glad everything turned out well. So happy that I am losing weight continuously and that I am feeling so well nowadays. Despite all the busy skeds I still have time to hang out in the gym and do the works. In due time my goals will be realized and I will be a one happy person in the world.

Thank you Lord for giving m ethe drive to do it. I really appreciate your guidance and watchful eyes on me. I praise you for your glory and thank you for your benevolence. You are my great Hero and I will continue to praise you as long as I live. Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment