Saturday, April 19, 2014

Simmering Fury Of A Constipated Guy

Sometimes people just doesn't appreciate you're being there. I mean they don't appreciate the people who are ahead of them and they feel that they are the best. Well, excuse me you have to have a lot of experience before you go ahead of me.

It was just frustrating to observe that some people despite of teaching them what to do because they are still under your tutelage showed their fangs and wings already. I am really not flattered about that. I mean I had laid out all what I have learned from my past experiences but still they have the tenacity to override your seniority. That was very insulting to me. Hello!

By the way, I am more knowledgeable than you compared to what you are right now. You are fifteen years younger than me in school so don't act like you're a pro. I have already gone somewhere and you're still stuck to a dump. I mean, I have more practice and experience compared than you so please stop acting like you are more smarter than me.

For all you know your admission sucks. I have to redo all your orders form the start and repeat all your entries. It took me two hours to redo and decipher everything because all your entries were wrong. And you have to address to me that what I placed is wrong. Well, hello yours even more sucks, for your information.

Well, I am sorry peeps for acting like a thug because honestly right now I am really pissed off of this girl, a newly hired person, at our unit who acts like she is a pro when in fact she just graduated a few years ago. I mean I am really insulted of what she did and had totally had no respect for her for doing that to me. I will barraged her tomorrow with a lot of faults that she had made for her admissions tonight. I will tell it to her face that she is nothing but a brat who just came and gave a shit to our unit. Haist.... I cannot calm down until I can do it tomorrow.

Well, it is sad knowing that she is very rude at everybody and that she always put somebody into trouble. I mean if she doesn't want to learn with me then fine just don't criticize my work because I have put my heart in all I do and not to make comments about other people's work. Check the speck in your eyes first before checking for others. I mean everybody's life is full of shit and don't come clean because your's probably is more that theirs. Got that!

I am really angry, I can tell it. It's been very therapeutic for me to write it down here. I can feel that my blood boils and that I might squish somebody until I can squeeze all that liquid out of that thing till it splattered and flattened. Then maybe I will feel good about it. I am sorry, but I feel so vengeful and unresentful about this particular girl who spoiled my night. Aaaaaah!

Typically, my night at work is more relaxed and calm doing my own job as usual but today it was going downhill because of this girl. This girl had ruined my night basically. I am not realy impressed by what she said despite it was just a comment. But the way she told me was condescending and below the belt. I don't know where she came but it was very degrading to me.

Ah well, people sometimes were very hard to understand..... very hard to fathom.... very hard to get along with...... very hard to let them know that it is necessary to listen to your senior. I think there were just some people who always acted like a douche bag huh. I mean I don't have to be mean and blog it here just for the whole world to know that she or he is a douche bag. You have to knowledgeably acknowledge that it is not fun. Not unless you don't pick up the cue. Haist!

Have you seen the title above. Hahaha. An apt description of me right now. I have bottled-up my emotions maybe that is why I am constipated. Hahahaha..... that's preposterous. What could you say? Or maybe I just lack sex lately..... bwahahaha! Whatever!

Okay, I have to go and simmer off this fury before I will explode like a bomb. I just don't want to stress out myself just because of this. I just don't want to get a heart attack as well. But thanks for listening to me. At least I have vented it out here and that you all know how frustrated I am of the events happening around me. I have to go guys. Take care everybody. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment