Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Mark Of Discipline

Since November after I came back from a month vacation from Mexico, it dawned to me that I am not getting younger and that I kept accumulating weights. So I started to drag myself to the gym every day and had gradually lost weight and gained my inner confidence back again.

It was a very terrifying struggle at first because there were a lot of hindrances along the way. My old age had given a lot of toll on me not including the ongoing array of medical diagnosis that had contributed to my lack of passion to exercise. From having hypertension, gout, and a debilitating chronic disease which had contributed to a lot of back pains for me and had tampered my resistance to maintain my endurance. It was hard yet I had intrepidly persevered. Yes, there was pain but I painstakingly shrugged it off and claimed the glory of it all in the end.

Now, everything had changed after almost five months of regularly exercising at the gym with utmost dedication for a least three to four times a week. I had developed this very new addicting habit of going to the gym every time and had made me more awesomely disciplined in doing my not-so-horrible-routines. It had transformed me into a totally new person with much new-gained confidence and inner ire (positive one).

I am now living more healthy (as much as I could) and my long-term hypertension was been kicked off at an instant. How's that? It had totally and fully changed my life for the better. I started to gain more muscles and my physique had been changing from curvy to skinny. Very amazing indeed! It was a big surprise to me. I did not expect it either.

My goal everytime I go to the gym is to sweat a lot and lose a lot of calories. And this had boosted my metabolism to get higher burning capacity to melt a lot of calories which had contributed for me to lost weights that fast significantly. Five months was a long time to lose weight, from a whopping 185 pounds to a skinny 160 pounds now. An enormous 25 pounds was the best achievement of them all and still counting. My goal is to return to my ideal BMI and weight of 153-154 pounds which can be visibly done right at the corner, not too far from where I am at.

I was so ecstatic and elated to see the progress of my perseverance. Time immemorial, I did not even realized that every actions I've done has not gone to waste. Everything had it's significant value. The amount of struggle I had was been enormous yet it had helped me pushed myself to the limits of limits. At last it had paid off.

I mean the opportunities at the gym were limitless. Without a trainor and with a debility and limitations to do some exercises because of my back problems and having to modify some of the routines can be extremely hard for me to adjust. It was tough yet I have to be disciplined and had to stick on my goal to sweat everytime I am there. Losing some calories was my ultimate objective thus doing a lot of cardio had trimmed me down so aggressively. It was a big help and I am glad I did it.

I am no longer getting younger so keeping myself going everyday had helped me stay fit and younger I suppose. Hehehe. I am just loving this and I will keep doing it until I am able to do it. As long as time permits me to do so, I'll be willing to go to the gym all the rest of my days. (just like singing a song huh).

Hopefully, everything will be in control now. I'm living a stress free life now and that exercise had helped me developed this discipline that I had started five months ago. Thanks for the wake-up call that had opened my eyes when I was vacationing in Cancun. And thanks to my long-distance physical trainor who resiides in Cancun, who painstakingly advised me to do this and that. I love you Tyrael for your dedication. Hope to see you again in the future. I promise..... (grinning).

As what they say, life must go on and it's up to us to where to lead our own driving handles as we drive towards our ultimate goal. I hope you will aim for the better and the better will be the best. Have a nice day guys and enjoy the most of it. Au revoir mon cheri. (Pardon for my French, hahaha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment