Sunday, March 16, 2014

Such Fleeting Moments

I blogged about the guy who is my crush at the hospital. Today I saw him again and everytime I saw him I can't help to giggle like a sixteen years old. I don't know why I am so excited seeing him all the time. He is a shy type and I am the on ewho always greeted and saying "Hi" to him all the time and saying to him "Don't work too hard." which gives him the most charming smile that melted me everytime I saw it. Such fleeting moment indeed.

I can't understand why I am so fascinated with this good looking shy type and very humble guy. He is a guy with few words but with big expressive eyes that can melt an ice statue. He was very charming, tall, white, and handsome. I never had an intimate conversation with him yet maybe because I am embarrassed he will notice that I had a small crush on him. Honestly, I don't know why I am a bit embarrassed everytime I got near him. For sure, he had noticed it as well and he was just natural about it.

I always planne dto flirt at him planning to take a selfie with him but I can't do it. Maybe because I work with him. You know, I am a person who is always professional with people I worked with. I don't even show to them that I am fascinated or like them because I don't want them to take advantage of my being nice to them. But with this guy, I think it will be different. But I am still shy at getting close at him. The big gap is still there but were talking at each other. We are just simple colleagues and casually talking at each other. For me, it is not right to date them.... I don't know that's just how I believe about it. Correct me if I am wrong.

The reason I am blogging this because I just can't help what I am feeling about him. It just boils to something that I just can't take it anymore but to spill it out from me so I think this is the best avenue to vent it out. Now I think I felt good that I bursted it out here. Thanks for your time for reading my predicaments. Hahaha.

Predicaments? ...... I think let's just leave it like that. It's not really that way but it really comes to a point that I couldn't think well as well as work well every time he passed by at the station and smiled at me or sometimes raise his bushy eye brows at me everytime we meet at the hallway. I think he had sensed it, too that I am kind of embarrassed about it and the more I boil my fascination for him. I am just trying to get the right moment to approach him for a selfie picture. I know it will be possible and I am just waiting for the right moment to ask him. Hopefully, I will get it. (Evil grin!)

Aaah.... I am just laying at my bed earlier and I am thinking about him. His tall physique was just imprinte din my mind and I just can't help it. I think I might post his picture here taken by one of my student who really made time to get the pictures just for me. They were really very supportive of my feelings toward this guy an dthey were making efforts to scoop more information about this guy. They already got his name and age and I just can't be more happier about that. They were happy too seeing me smile for what extent they hav edone. I never imagined it will really go this far for my students to fish out something for me.

I am not using my students to cater for my whims, it's just that they did it on their volition just to make me happy and I am grateful about that simple gestures. It fattens my heart as well as impress me that they go to great extent to make me joyful. I hope you all understand my point but I never used them for my own satisfaction. They voluntarily do it because they just wanted to see me happy. Case closed!

Anyways, I will post the two pictures that had made my day complete. It is kind of far but you all can see how tall he is and how handsome he is at a distance. Hehehe. Just to give you an idea why I go crazy about him. Later on, or maybe someday I can get a more closer pictures. I will repeat myself, that he is just a crush and I have no intention to date or make him as my boyfriend. He is just a fascination and nothing else. I don't need to be defensve here but I am just trying to make my point right before somebody will make nasty thoughts about it.

Ah well, things are just happening so fast and I never expected it either like this. But the wonders of hormones mixed with emotions really can boil a human body to a lot of passion and romance. But I didn't really mean it to happen this way. I am very sorry if you get me wrong or I get you wrong, either way. Have a nice day peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment