Saturday, March 15, 2014

About Travelling And Vacationing

My gosh! I didn't know I have not blogged for a week. It seems that time had passed by fast and I have forgotten to blog all my thougts. I must have been very busy lately. Yes, it seems that I am so busy at work because we've been bombarded with admissins last week almost every day. That's maybe the reason why I lagged off my bloggings.

I am also busy going to the gym lately. I almost go every Mondays, Tusedays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays and had Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays off because I worked graveyard every weekend plus six hours teaching in the morning. SO basically, I am so beat up on those times.

My trainings were kinda intense nowadays now that I am losing weights markedly which is very inspiring. I can see the gradual result now and I am very happy for it. My diet though was kind of seesaw-ing because my body still is adjusting for the changes. I kind of stay away from eating rice and I also portion my meals. Sometimes I ate one big meal and the rest were just snacks. It works though!

I still have to do my income tax. Deadline will be in April 15th and until now I have not yet started mine. I might probably be doing it again at the last minute just like the ones I did last year. But this is just the least of my worries. I will see to it that it is done before the deadline comes.

My vacation is fast approaching. I am still planning where to go. I know Baguio is in the plan because I already booked a hotel there during the first week when I get there and Thailand will be the second one although I have not booked a plane ticket and hotel yet. I am also planning to go to El Nido, Palawan and hope it will be realized.

My trip is just limited to three weeks and I can't really do a lot of roaming around because my sole intention in coming back home is to close the deal of the condominium and also spend time with my family especially my little noeces and nephews. I just can't wait for it and I am very excited about it.

The only setback is that I have not asked permission from work yet so I don't know if I will be allowe dto leave. But I will see to it that it will be pushed throughed no matter what happens. For sure my manager will allow me to go. It's been six months already that I have not had any vacation yet so it's about time. Yeah!

I am just excited and just can't wait to have it cooked. Hopefully, I will be flying via China Airlines and will stay for a day at Guangdong, China. I am also researching all the good and nice places to viist there to make out for a day's stay there. Can't wait either. Very excited here!

So many places to go but limited time. Have I own my own time I will travel everywhere and basked on the beauty of each places I'm going to. But sadly I can't because I have to stick to the time and make out the most of it. Hopefully it will be a very memorable one as well despite of the limited time. Crossing my fingers......

No comments:

Post a Comment