Saturday, March 15, 2014

Of Health And Fitness

I am blogging my progress at the gym right now. It seems that my decison to go back to the gym ws been paid off. I got want I wanted and I am happy with the result. I lost weight and at the same time got thin just the way I wanted. If I kept going I may have incurred more weight loss and it will make me more physically fit and healthy. Just the way I wanted.

It took a lot of patience to go back to the gym. I remember during my first few weeks. It was really gruelling. I feel sore and beat up all over and as the weeks and months had passed all those aches and pains have gone. I can stretch my body fully without any pain and I can do more cardio exercises easily without my body complaining that I am in pain.

There's slight pain of course but it's not that very excruciating compared to the first weeks. As I continue my body had adapted to the routines and I feel that my body had eventually succumbe dto the hard routines. I am proud of myself for doing it and from now on I have to continue doing it without any setbacks at all.

For now, I am contented of the outcome and I will continue doing it everyday as part of my routines. I will have to dedicate my life to it. Just as what my friend Lucas said, going back to the gym is my new lifestyle. Yes, it is a lifestyle indeed that I just cannot leave at the corner and come back later to pick it up. It has to be done forever religiously everyday, to the least.

Now, I can find some time to do it despite of my hectic schedule at work. I mean I have to work it out or else my efforts will be in vain. I just don't want to let everything go to waste despite of all the hardships that I've done. I don't want to go back to square again. I will have to live healthy and stress free.

Recalling all my experiences before had made me squint because I can imagine how I looked when I was 190 pounds, that's almost 200 pounds. It was a nightmare. I was depressed and very very fat. I was unhealthy and it was shame to succumed to those darkness. I regretted those times that I live like that. It was really not menatto be remembered. I am ashamed of those past that has tarnished my whole being.

Life is a cycle and my health was just like it also. Sometimes I was on a downhill and had picked up going uphill. It was a dizzying trainwreck but I have learned a lot form it. Now I know how to gauge myself on what to do best. I am very happy that I found my niche and that had made me fulfilled. I just can't wait going to the gym everyday.

It gave me more energy and a sense of power doing the routines and accomplishing some new things. It was very challenging to know some things had come up without my knowledge and I'm learning a lot from it. It was very very educational and I am happy about it. So far so good.

Right now I weighed 160 pounds and lighter. I am really energetic and always glowing as what my co-workers had told me. I've been more perky and more smarter and alert. I am totally focused whenever I am at work. I always heard all those positive comments which had really uplifted me all the time.

I also didn't stop praying to God to continue to help me in my quest to be healthy and I am thankful that He is always there helping me invisibly when I needed Him. It was a relief that God had always showered me His presence in times I needed Him. Thank you my Lord for everything! Amen.

Little by little I may be the happiest person in the whole world and I will always strive hard to be healthy all the time. I know there will be some struggles but I will stay on the straight path of good health and a stress free life.

No comments:

Post a Comment